Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stay Away From Debts

I've been on debt when i was still young; I was like most of the people who spend every single dollar of my salary. I never knew that i was having a very big financial problem, until I lose my job, I was so broke that time.  I have no savings at all.  That's the time when I realize the importance of tracking your expenses and how necessary savings is.

With the help of some friends I've started picking myself up. I've consolidated my debts and as of now I would be proud to say that I am and Debt free person.  I have savings for my family's future.  Managing your income would be the best way to save money and to stay away from debt.  So, if you are thinking of acquiring credit cards or loans, think about it!  Do you really need it? or can you pay for it? You don't want to wake up one morning drowning in debt.



As much as possible do not engage in debt.  Create a budget plan to track all your monthly spending and trim down all that is not necessary.  Set a goal and always prioritize Saving, make it a habit.  In the long run you will have a good financial status.

No comments:

Post a Comment